Hall of Fame “Adventures” Include:
- Getting a social media shout out from Britney Spears
- Crashing the Grammy Awards
- Crashing the Spiderman Premiere
- Crashing an SNL after party (while underage)
- Inheriting a national monument in Ireland (I call it “caretaking”)
- Dancing on stage with Prince
- Losing everything I owned in a massive cockroach infestation
- Bartering social media to live for a year getting to 12 states with $10 to my name
- Meeting Jack Dorsey and Rick Rubin outside of a teepee
- Planning the meeting for my friend and neighbor’s murder (you can’t google what to do in that situation)
- Outing a con-man using synesthesia
- Accurately identifying gang stalking
- Setting legal precedent in the state of CT at age 17
- Having my life rights, trademarks and intellectual property sell in a four way bidding war between ABC, CBS, NBC, and FOX networks (not actually based on the truth of my life, but on what someone else wanted from it).
- That was BEFORE I found out I’m autistic and have a condition called synesthesia.
::duh:: No shit, sherlock! How do you think I did all those things?!