Per Sci-fi Squad: We have all noticed that Keanu Reeves drinks from the fountain of youth. Even with a beard, he still looks like he’s barely aged a day between Bill and Teds and Johhny Mnemonic, between Chain Reaction and Constantine (okay, so he did look a little different in Freaked). Scientists have puzzled over this quandary for millenia, coming up with a few theories explaining his wrinkle-less face:
– We are, in fact, all living inside the Matrix and Keanu Reeves writes the code for his own avatar.
– We are, in fact, all living inside Keanu Reeves imagination.
– The actor we know as Keanu Reeves is not from planet Earth.
– The secret to eternal life is to never, ever show facial expression.
– Keanu Reeves is a vampire.
While all of the above are reasonable assumptions to make, it’s that last one that now has evidence to back itself up. As with all things vitally important to our way of life, a YouTube video is here to blow the lid off the entire thing, drawing compelling visual ties between Reeves and Paul Mounet, a French actor born in 1847:
WOOAHHH nelly that is some good detective work right there!!! Dare I say, elementary my dear Watson?